The Northern Ireland Branch exists to provide:
- A meeting place for all involved in Pastoral Care
- Seminars Conferences and Events which give relevant Continual Professional Development to Pastoral Carers
- An access point for information about Pastoral Care / Training / Mentoring in Northern Ireland
- A voice for Pastoral Carers in the wider Counselling / Pastoral caring world
BENEFITS OF PASTORAL MENTORING
- Acknowledges and helps to address the very real personal cost of providing Pastoral Care for others.
- Promotes good self-care for those involved in Pastoral Ministry, practically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Provides professional resources, information, relevant contacts, and a confidential second opinion.
- Promotes good practice, challenging possible blind spots, bringing fresh perspectives and highlighting potential problems.